AZANA Annual Sun & Fun Conference 2018
March 15 - 18, 2018 - Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
- Complimentary Bonus Credits
- Expanded Poster Session
- Discounted PALS & ACLS Recertification
Affordable Tuition Rates
- AZANA Members: $575/Full Attendance or $150/Daily
- Nonmembers: $650/Full Attendance or $165/Daily
- Full attendance rates increase $50 after February 1, 2018
- Daily rates increase $10 after February 1, 2018
- Students: $100/Full Attendance or $25/Daily
BLS/$50 ACLS/$220 PALS/$220 All three classes $390
Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch - The Epicenter of Everything Scottsdale
7700 E McCormick Parkway, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Located in the heart of Scottsdale, this AAA Four-Diamond resort is adjacent to 36-hole championship courses and convenient to Old Town Scottsdale, arts and shopping district, urban hiking trails, outdoor adventure, Spring Training ballparks and casinos.
Discounted Lodging Rates During Peak Season: Guest rooms - $265/night plus applicable tax (currently 13.92%)
• Rates applicable three days prior and post meeting dates
•Waived resort fee includes: Wireless Internet in guest rooms and meeting space, access to Fitness Center, daily USA Today, valet and self-parking and two-hour bicycle rental.
Online Reservations: Click Here
Toll Free Reservations: 800-540-0727 - available now!
Identify yourself as guest of Arizona Association of Nurse Anesthetists
Discounts expire February 20, 2018
This is peak season in Scottsdale. The resort will sell out. Conference registration does not ensure lodging availability. Make your reservations today!
Schedule and AANA Accreditation
- Thursday, March 15 11:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 16 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 17 7:00 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- BLS/ACLS/PALS 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 18 7:00 a.m. - 11:45 p.m.
Saturday, March 17, 6:30pm - Annual Arizona PAC Gala
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 20.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1035600; Expiration Date 3/18/2018. Three additional Poster Session CE Credits pending approval.
- Bryan Tune, PhD, DNP, CRNA
- Bruce Weiner, DNP, MSNA, CRNA
- James A. Kuzmich, Esq.
- Mary Wojnakowski, PH.D, CRNA
- Mike MacKinnon, CRNA
- Scott Rigdon, CRNA
- Sharon Pearce, CRNA, MSN
Panel Discussion Guests
- Dr. Mazurek
- Dr. Murray Feldstein
ACLS / BLS / PALS Recertification by Mark Barbee: Got CPR
Friday, March 16 - Additional Registration Required
2:30 p.m. - BLS $50
3:30 p.m. - ACLS $220
4:30 p.m. - PALS $220
Save $100 - All three classes $390
These programs are conducted by Mark Barbee of Got CPR? and approved by the American Health & Safety Institute. Upon completion, you will receive all documentation to claim AANA CE Credits by self-submission. Additional questions may be directed to Mark Barbee at: GotCPR@markbarbee.com
Thank you to our Premier Sponsors
Attendee and Vendors, please contact: