AZANA Annual Sun & Fun Conference 2018
March 15 - 18, 2018 - Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
- Complimentary Bonus Credits
- Expanded Poster Session
- Discounted PALS & ACLS Recertification
Affordable Tuition Rates
- AZANA Members: $575/Full Attendance or $150/Daily
- Nonmembers: $650/Full Attendance or $165/Daily
- Full attendance rates increase $50 after February 1, 2018
- Daily rates increase $10 after February 1, 2018
- Students: $100/Full Attendance or $25/Daily
in PDF format
Complete Attendance Brochure
Attendee Mail-in Registration
Complete Vendor Brochure
Vendor Mail-in Registration
Student Sponsorship Ambassador
AzANA Gala Registration
Directions to Conference Site
Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch - The Epicenter of Everything Scottsdale
7700 E McCormick Parkway, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Located in the heart of Scottsdale, this AAA Four-Diamond resort is adjacent to 36-hole championship courses and convenient to Old Town Scottsdale, arts and shopping district, urban hiking trails, outdoor adventure, Spring Training ballparks and casinos.
Discounted Lodging Rates During Peak Season: Guest rooms - $265/night plus applicable tax (currently 13.92%)
• Rates applicable three days prior and post meeting dates
•Waived resort fee includes: Wireless Internet in guest rooms and meeting space, access to Fitness Center, daily USA Today, valet and self-parking and two-hour bicycle rental.
Online Reservations: Coming Soon
Toll Free Reservations: 800-540-0727 - available now!
Identify yourself as guest of Arizona Association of Nurse Anesthetists
Discounts expire February 20, 2018
This is peak season in Scottsdale. The resort will sell out. Conference registration does not ensure lodging availability. Make your reservations today!
Schedule and AANA Accreditation
- Thursday, March 15 11:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 16 7:00 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Saturday, March 17 7:00 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Sunday, March 18 7:00 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Click here for complete schedule - coming soon
This program is being submitted for prior approval from the AANA for 23 Class A CE
Credits, AANA Code #pending, Expiration Date 03/18/18.
FACULTY TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Attendee and Vendors, please contact: